In Hannover next week.

Tony Scharf entropymagnet at noisetheorem.com
Wed Aug 14 14:26:51 CEST 2013

So next week I will be in Hannover from Sunday  to the following Saturday.  I've never been there (which is surprising since it's where my employer of the last 18 years headquarters is located).  I've been told that it's a lovely place with absolutely nothing to do there at all.
Without getting into company politics and the like, I am likely to have my nights free since it seems I am not very popular over there at the moment.   Anyone have any suggestions on how to kill time?
Thanks,Tony