New original track from my brutha and me

Kim Johnsson johnssonkim at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 18:55:30 CEST 2013

Joost said:

> Hah, yes, same remarks. Not much to do about it. Some vocal touch-ups,
and there you go :) great track!

All of a sudden I found several things to do to it, mainly balancing stuff,
but also adding and removing the occasional bit & piece...

> But it needs about 11 more...

This is our third almost-finished track. With the average rate of almost
three tracks every 5 years, we'll have an album out in no time :-)

Cheers,

Kim

On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 4:18 PM, Joost Schuttelaar <joost at joostschuttelaar.nl