some tracks from RES ..

Jay Vaughan seclorum at mac.com
Fri Apr 26 17:08:02 CEST 2013

> That's really great music Jay.

Thanks Declan, glad you think so!

> Are they excerpts or completed tracks? It appears to be an albums worth of material, have you any plans to release it or better yet get it signed to a label for release?  It is worthy of release imo.

Well, in some cases these are exerpts, yes .. we don't have any plans to release these tracks as an album or get signed (can't think how, would be happy to know what you think would be the best way to proceed), but we did select this playlist from our repertoire and .. rather large .. digital recording archives, for the purposes of use as background music for a video game. ;)

We shall see if it happens, but we hope the game writers are inclined to include us, its a wonderful game ..

j.