Korg Volca series

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Sat Apr 13 09:19:43 CEST 2013

Hi Tony,

> A VA is software, though.  Just ask anyone who owns a Waldorf product
> about bugs.

Yes, obviously. But it doesn't look like software, and more importantly,
it doesn't feel like it.

It's one reason why I never even bothered to look at Waldorf, apart from
everything else: bugs make it feel like software.

The AN1x is simple enough that, after a few revisions, they ironed out
pretty much all bugs. And I've never bothered to update mine, because
the bugs are absolutely minor, having to do with such things getting a
'battery low' indication too early.

- Peter