Korg Volca series

android.dj android.dj at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 15:16:50 CEST 2013

I like the drum module, and the slide function on the acid bass synth looks pretty cool. They are definitely priced aggressively at $200us/150euro. I'm glad Nord updated the Nord Drum with stereo outs and midi CC. Granted I could be upset that my ND 1st gen is obsoleted, but it really sounds so good it's fun to play from either midi or drum pads. I love the sequencing power of my Machinedrum but sonically the Nord  stands right next to it. Not to mention complements and inquiries on my tracks Nord Kick drum. So I'll get a new ND2 an take a slight loss on "beta testing" for the past year.

-Andrew
Android
Aviation Parkway