Beat it in a major key

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 11:03:03 CEST 2013

haha funny, I think the guy just found the MJ voice apart from the music on
the web and re-recorded ( or midi download and rewriting  the music in
Major ) + re-pitching the original voice ... i don t think he uses melodyne
...( Super program that I never tried but I m very curious about it)...

This makes me think of the original demo of Billy jean that Joost shown me
years ago ... it was more or less kind of joke when you know the final
work studio ... really something to hear ...
Romain

( good luck with work )

On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 12:34 AM, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at upcmail.nl>wrote:

> Now this is interesting, or at least funny:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?**v=IHsjFdsd5lA<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHsjFdsd5lA>
>
> I think he might have used Melodyne, or what?
>
> Gert (only 5 days with a huge workload to go)
>
> --
> gert van santen
> www.gertvansanten.nl

Romain