I Feel Love - notes?

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 27 02:58:04 CEST 2012

is it just me or are the internal levels of this synth really that hot?
(besides that the audio of the video appears to hit the wall anyway)
What kick's in at 1:46 for that distortion?
A much underrated piece of old hardware!
m.

noise chasers: http://blauwurf.at
http://soundcloud.com/noiseconformist