Tapedelay

Christian Borg EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 24 21:48:07 CEST 2012

Oh, that's nice!
Must say it feels like it has some different flavour than it's digitally emulated
counterpart.

And also, manual sync is awesome. :)
To set just over or below tempo always brings great character!

Did a small demo anyway (on the uad ep-34) and uploaded to youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q96GU9oW0Ok

.christian