Tapedelay

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 21 02:43:03 CEST 2012

Just took it out of the box and recorded something quickly* - just playing diva - extremely basic patch (had it on great, forgot to switch it to divine :)  I did it really quick I must have had the recording vol know too loud as there is some distortion going on in the echoes, but that's cool too

http://polaritydesign.com/music/echoplex_test.mp3

* when I flipped the switch I said "whoa" out loud, I have seriously not turned on something this mechanical with actual noisy moving parts in what feels like forever...