Arturia V Collection 3.0

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 20 01:42:41 CEST 2012

ok, I need to decide:

although it's not me using softsynths I see some positive aspects might-bes.
currently I'm attracted by CS-80 and SEM, while the Minimoog V I don't need and like.
Prophet V - well, I'd rather use Diva for that duties - if so.
Prophet VS is nice, a JP-8 I have but will most likely sell after I restored it (at some point).
ARP2600, we goto one at the institute, played it a little, nice but ... I don't really need it.
Spark ...well, I'm not into beats.

The point is, Arturia offer a promo to get the whole lot for €299,
which still is some considerable money to me.

So buying roughly three separate packages is about the same money.

Last day to order is Sept 21st - i.e. tomorrow.

get it or leave it?

http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/products/v-collection/intro.html

m.

--