Wither the Dong?

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 13 09:21:31 CEST 2012

There are some kick ass tunes from both A&B as well as releases on Anjunadeep.  I think the Ausie Jaytech is there too.  It's great to see that they've managed to keep a very high level of quality for that uplifting melodic trance.  They are so above the middle of the road output in that genre, and just stand out as great music.

Sample some music here:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkI6bCEHoSQ&feature=relmfu

and this is what it's like to be A&B : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l47kXVvz8qs&list=SP4BE914CA639D02A2&index=22&feature=plpp_video

:-)

- m O

________________________________
 From: Declan Gorman <declan at degomusic.net>
To: Music-bar <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 3:23 PM
Subject: Re: Wither the Dong?

Wow, I didn't realise that was the same guy.  Cool.
Above & Beyond have another label called Anjunadeep which is one of my favourite labels these days.

Declan.

On 11/09/2012 10:00, Dave S wrote:

Jono (who introduced me to the A3k list) became part of the rather famous trance production crew "Above And Beyond" who formed the record label Aanjunabeats at: http://www.anjunabeats.com/

>By the looks of it, he's still on tour with A&B though I don't
      know what they sound like any more - I was never into trance tbh
      and kinda thought it went out of fashion about 10 years ago, but
      there you go!