Wither the Dong?

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 11 11:00:01 CEST 2012

On 05/09/12 15:48, Komatos wrote:
> (Reply to myself to continue the "where are they now?" questions)
>
> I know it's been years but has anybody heard from Phonk (Allesandro
> Bonino), scottart, Matthew Stolley, Sarah Thompson, Jonathan "Jono"
> Grant,

Jono (who introduced me to the A3k list) became part of the rather
famous trance production crew "Above And Beyond" who formed the record
label Aanjunabeats at: http://www.anjunabeats.com/

By the looks of it, he's still on tour with A&B though I don't know what
they sound like any more - I was never into trance tbh and kinda thought
it went out of fashion about 10 years ago, but there you go!

Anyway, their site is: http://www.aboveandbeyond.nu/

He and I used to chat on IRC daily back in about 1997-1998 when he was
writing drum n bass, but we haven't been in touch for ages. I believe
he's on Facebook but I'd be surprised if he remembers me! :-)

Phonk and Vini are on Facebook under their real names. I'd love to be in
touch with Matt Stolley again - might look him up!

Cheers,

~Dave