Wither the Dong?

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Wed Sep 5 18:28:32 CEST 2012

Op 5-9-2012 16:45, Tony Scharf schreef:

> I am suddenly feeling very paranoid...

Why? I remembered that he's called P. McCloy, but not what the 'P.'
stood for. Anyway, he lives not in Aberdeen, but near it, in a place
called Peterculter. I kind of imagine they have effigies of me in that
place. :)

He likes woodworking, he likes scraping together bits that other people
throw away and making a perfect off-road bicycle out of them, he doesn't
like the UK government (or any authority in general), he's somewhat in
favour of Scottish independence, he likes whiskey, he's written some
stunningly beautiful stuff like "Forgotten Ghosts", he's got a Yamaha
03D and a Korg Karma among other instruments... what else is there?

- Peter