Arturia Spark - my impressions

Michael Zacherl mubar04 at blauwurf.at
Mon Sep 3 00:51:13 CEST 2012

On 2.9.2012, at 23:37 , Andrew Tarpinian wrote:

> I don't know if my computer can handle it... that website makes me nervous.

well ... I didn't speak of buying it and welding it on your system, try the demo and find out.
My MBP is more than 5 years old (2 x 2.6GHz Core 2 d) and I'm considering to buy it, and Zebra 2.
I just said _I_ am potentially buying two soft synths!  ;-)
Michael.

PS: I played around with the Arturia Minimoog freebie, it's nice but I'd never buy it!

--
noise chasers: http://blauwurf.at
http://soundcloud.com/noiseconformist