More yums: novation

Marek Szulen mszulen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 18:59:17 CEST 2012

> I still think I don't really like hammer action keys (I will be trying them soon at your place, I hope, Joost). Until now one of the best keyboards I ever had (and still have, again, sinds Marek brought it back :-) is the Roland XP-80.
>
> --
> Gert

Ok Gert
I've understood the allusion ;) I kept it for too long :)
Btw, I've just got back home from Hengelo (yes Gert, I was passing nearby your headquarter) and brought …..Yamaha AN1x :)
Yeah, I know it's old and it's blue, but still nice (especially for the price I paid) :)
Few minutes ago my colleague called me, that he picked up another Yamaha for me (A4000 sampler).
So.. my studio starts to grow up again :)
Still need some mixer to connect everything together...

anyway.. your XP80 has really great keyboard, but I'm missing my Ensoniq KS32 with piano keys I've had years ago.
Pretty boring sound engine (no filter resonance), but great control keyboard :)

Marek