EP launch 26/10/2012

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 28 10:38:24 CET 2012

Just wanted to say, that the EP launch was the highlight of my life so far.
Great gig, the venue was sold out and packed. What's more we did it in
fancy dress and over half the punters were also in fancy dress.
The gig went well, we played a couple of new songs and they seemed to go
down a treat. It's really great to see people waving their arms and singing
along to stuff you've written.
It made for an awesome and utterly unforgettable night.

There's a few pictures are here -
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.404229942975767.96432.380688265329935&type=3

more will be up on the Her Dark Embrace page (
https://www.facebook.com/herdarkembrace) in the next few days!

Paul