Number 9

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 27 19:12:14 CEST 2012

That's my thought too, my machine is 3ish years old. My guess is generally it will be the same unless you start using some of the new features, like loading up whole rack preview presets while you are say playing your song. It does not look like they changed the core engine stuff (to something more proc intensive), say for warping, otherwise they would have shown it as a feature...

I have to say on stage the audio to midi conversion progress bar did take longer than I thought it would for such a small clip. Might just mean that feature optimizes quality over speed, which is good.