Number 9

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 25 22:23:38 CEST 2012

"If you’re familiar with Live, Push complements what you already know. Live runs in the background, filling your Set with clips and scenes as you create with Push."

This is just marketing talk right? This makes it sound like there is a separate application environment for push. They are just trying to make the case that you don't have to look at the computer right?