Number 9

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 25 21:57:22 CEST 2012

Do you need to have started with the session view to begin with, or can the system cut an arrangement into session clips without having started that way?

I actually don't ever use the clips view.  I mainly work with long linear tracks and not loops in arrange.  I know this makes me an oddball live user.