Best iPad keyboard?

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Thu May 31 22:05:33 CEST 2012

Op 31-5-2012 21:47, Tony Scharf schreef:
> I've been fine with the screen one (you get used to it).

Yeah, me too. In the beginning I was thinking of getting the
Apple keyboard (I use one for another computer, and it is very
nice), but I just don't need it.

I tend to hold the iPad in one hand and type with the other. For
longer texts I put it on a table and use landscape mode, plus the
original iPad 1 Apple case keeps it in a nice angle for typing.

If you write a lot, though, I can see how a small BT keyboard
would be useful.

>> Oh, and does anybody want a Persian cat that likes to sit on your keyboard when you're trying to type? Like this e-mail? :)

We've already got a couple of them ourselves, so no, thank you ;-)

--
Gert