Filter Signature Project

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Thu May 31 08:23:31 CEST 2012

Awesome Michael, thank you very much.

Very smooth filter as I would have expected from a S1. Will do some closer
listening later.

I didn't know you had one. I remember the only time I went to schneiders
büro (so far) I listened to a single cwejman oscillator running a pitch
glide and wet my pants. They are really beautiful thing.

Lucky you :)
/M

http://marc-nostromo.com