DIY sysex fader box status and questions.

ToAd tom.adam at thebigear.be
Mon May 28 23:17:43 CEST 2012

slowly...

Red the book, not so helpful ;-)
Reading second book, looks better.

I'm going to China again soon, that will give me some study time.
As soon as I get the "3the step" (struct and unions) from your example,
I'll get back to you ;-)

But in my effort to get something working, I simply copied the code a
couple of times to read the encoders and that does the trick also.
I'm now trying to make it send sysex, but the JD800 crashes all the time ;-)
I'm now using midimon, much better ;-)

I do understand the fun in programming now. As a matter of fact, I wrote
an arduino program for a project I'm doing at work, electrical steering
on a ride on lawnmower with a stepper motor. Nice!

Cheers,
ToAd