Dave's band... a music video...

Dave S dave.silvester at gmail.com
Fri May 25 15:36:30 CEST 2012

Hey Bar,

I thought some of you might enjoy this video of my band, made yesterday:

http://youtu.be/XvQqNA-CBd8

It's in a gritty funk style, and is our online entry to the first round
of a local "battle of the bands" competition. If you'd like to help us
out and are Facebook inclined, you can vote for our video by "liking" it
in the following group:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/AberBandSlam/

We had a lot of fun recording like this (2 PZM mics on the ceiling going
straight into my laptop in stereo, and two standard digital cameras),
and I had a lot of fun editing the videos together - a highly
recommended experience all round. :-)

(Unfortunately there is zero footage of the drummer, as he's out of the
frame on both cameras - I didn't realise until I got home and it was
already too late... d'oh!)

Any comments / suggestions on the music or the video gratefully
received! Hope you like it! :-)

Cheers,

~Dave