New Order, Vienna

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Sun May 20 17:51:55 CEST 2012

Hey Gert

> Talking about midlife crisis. You guys know what totally did away with
mine?
> Meeting all you guys (starting in Zürich), doing jams, partying and having
fun
> with the music-bar peeps. Looking forward to the weekend :-)

Hehe..  Yeah, there is something very invigorating in refusing to grow up,
playing with our childhood toys/dreams..

Im also back into BMXing and its amazing how many people my age are still
into it.  Indeed, I was in Romford Skate park (awesome original concrete
park from the 70s) on Friday and there was a guy who must have been 50
kicking butt on a skateboard..

As someone wearing tight pants once said:  "If growing up means it would be
beneath my dignity to ride BMX and play synths, I'll never grow up, never
grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk