New Order, Vienna

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Sun May 20 12:11:42 CEST 2012

> Sounds like you had a blast, Jay..  Its great when you finally get to see
> one of your childhood bands play; sometimes a little bit sad as you consider
> your lost youth but ultimately very nice..

Yeah the lost youth angle was a real bite in the ass, thats for sure.  I had so much love for these people when I was a teenager - their lyrics really impinged upon me as a kid - and now to see them, aged and aging, but .. well .. still rocking hard.  Well that was rejuvenating actualy, I suppose I was having the mid-life crisis thing earlier and this has just somehow resolved it.  Dunno, maybe not, but one thing is for sure I've been listening to all the old classic tracks the inspired me to be a musician, decades ago, and they're giving me another boot ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan