Filter Signature Project

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Thu May 17 20:09:15 CEST 2012

Yea,

Why would you need a manual ;P The uFold is awesome btw, have not completely figured how to get the best sounds yet though.

Right now I'm trying to figure out how to  get my VM-1 and VCOb to track together with the ES-3.

I had a patch going yesterday where I was controlling the modular with the manta with the touch input controlling lfo speed in silent way which was modulating the VM-1 cutoff. Finger playable analog wobble bass :)