Filter Signature Project

Tony Hardie-Bick tony at entity.net
Wed May 16 16:57:09 CEST 2012

On 16/05/12 14:19, Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] wrote:
> The ones I recorded are all with maximum peak.
>
> My idea with this project is that I want to emphasis the distortion part to
> understand where it acts.

aaaccch yeah - just been messing about with dfm1 on sc, and, yeah, all you get
is a sine wave when it's just beyond self-osc, so, the filter's character is
only apparent at something beyond that.

> After that we can start a filter beauty pagent. I know THB's heart is already set :)

monotron filter - in case anyone was wondering ;)

maybe a bit better than (first version) MS20, primarily cos the PCB and
components haven't been subjected to temperature cycling and humidity.... :)