Arduino to Beagleboard connection

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Tue May 8 13:41:21 CEST 2012

Most of it went over my head but I'll keep it as reference for when I get
to something complete (if I ever thing so) and decide to package it into a
self contained unit. Hopefully by then someone will have made things I can
follow :)

My beagleboard is the first one (pre-XM rev c). It's got a few default but
leaves plenty of room left for exploration and hammering THB with filter
based questions ;)

Thanks
Marc

--