Studio monitor stands

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Wed May 2 19:59:54 CEST 2012

Speaking of Jerkers .. Do you really need Chinese-assembled junk, delivered by express bullshit, to sit your speakers on, when you've got two blocks of beautiful wood, somewhere, pretty close nearby?  Go to hardware store.  Go directly to hardware store.  Do not pass Go(Ikea).  Do not collect oil-debt at the last mile.  The wood aisle will have all sorts of options.  Buy locally grown, only. Decide how high the stand must sit, precisely.  Get the hardware store to cut to fit two pieces of serious wood block, 8x8 or so.  Locate rubber-feet/epoxy aisle, browse.  Attach rubber feat as base (according to need), place rubber feet on top as well (to need), sit speakers on top.  Turn speakers on.  Turn them really on.

;
--
Jay Vaughan