Studio monitor stands

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Wed May 2 14:14:57 CEST 2012

Op 2-5-2012 14:00, punkdISCO schreef:

  I very much suspect I wont be able to hear any difference,
> mainly because there is no difference :)

Tools like those are often used to overcome booming sounds
resulting from placing loudspeakers on the floor or on a chest -
which will basically make the floor or the chest itself act as an
extra "loudspeaker".

If your neighbour had problems like that, I suspect you might
hear a difference, in that there will be less bass or booming or
muffled sound and some hightened clarity. Most "normal" people
won't hear any difference, though ;-)

> Let us know what you go for and, we want PICTURES!!!!

Yeah, us too ;-)

--
Gert