new track

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Thu Mar 22 16:25:07 CET 2012

Op 22-3-2012 16:17, android schreef:
> Hello Paul, and Gert
>
> for this track I used
>
> strings - roland d-550 played live
> sequenced synth - virus kc and virus c layered together
> kick drum - logic ultrabeat kick
> percussion/bassline - mpc 1000 using 808 toms and cymbals
> percussion 2 - nord drum
> vocal time stretched in logic from 95 to 124bpm + 2 echo fx on
> the buss
> some reverb
> everything recorded mixed and mastered in logic
>
> thanks for the feedback!
> I think I'll take another pass at a VIP mix this weekend

Hi Andrew,

Interesting stuff you're using. A D-550, very cool! I had a D-50
once. Beautiful machine.

Also those Nord drums - I didn't even know them . Just checked a
YouTube vid. Very nice. I guess I'll have to take a listen again :-)

Good luck with the VIP mix! I hope we can have a listen
afterwards... :-)

cheers
--
Gert