LPs

cyrille.damez at laposte.net cyrille.damez at laposte.net
Fri Mar 16 01:14:57 CET 2012

On Thursday 15 March 2012 13:27:12 Romain / rXg wrote:
> I was curious if you guys are still listening some LPs?

Yup. Actually, I've been buying more LPs than CDs the last couple years. And it's got nothing to do with nostalgia. An increasing number of artists I listen to release on vinyl only, and when presented with a choice, it seems that the sound is often more pleasing on the LP. Perhaps because the limitation of the medium forces them to be more reasonable with the mastering, I don't know ...