LPs

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Thu Mar 15 13:51:56 CET 2012

Op 15-3-2012 13:45, Romain / rXg schreef:
> I know what you mean :) but still you can recognized the good
> songs from the less good songs from the same album ( why
> everything should be perfect perfect perfect ? )  :)
> you mentioned Marillion I know the band by name i tried so many
> time to find a song to convince me but i never found one,
> Could you advice me your top 3 Marillion songs?  :)

Personally, I only like Marillion songs from the "Fish" era
(until 1988).

Steve Hogarth is a great singer, but I can't seem to hold any of
his songs in my head. Everytime I listen to tracks with Hogarth,
I'm not sure if I've heard them before, while songs with Fish -
wow, just wow. Interestingly, Fish's solo stuff is not so good.

Berst album, to me (not even 1 bad song): Fugazi. A MUST HAVE for
Marillion fans and prog lovers.

cheers,

--
Gert