Fractales12 New song : " For a change "

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 20:48:35 CET 2012

Hello Barians ...
There is the song i wanted to do ( lyrically) for the topic "change"  rpm
2012  but this is the second version, the first version( not recorded) is
with acoustic guitar plus voice only  and it s  a completely  different
wipe ...

I used bass, guitars ( rocktron), Kaossilator, ultrabeat(logic),Pro 53
(logic), and addictive drums, voice was recorded via a Rode nt1 through
tubepre presonus  ... :)

http://soundcloud.com/fractales12/for-a-change

*            For a change*

  So here I am , There I go
  In the space waves as you know,
  You are so heavy, I am so light,
  Also crazy when you denied:

  Everything I done still has no range,
  Everything I done still has no range ...

> So here I was, there I went,
> Through your spaces for you to obtain,
> My love so insane, zigzaging  so strange ...
> Why don't you make me smile for a change ?

   Everything I done still has no range,
   Everything I done still has no range ...

> Change is life, change is death,
> Change is changing my own faith,
> Change your love, change your pain
> Change everything but keep the rain ...
> There we go, there we swim,
> We don't know what's happening,
> Change my kind, change my mind,
> Change this chaos, sometimes it's fine...
>
> I just forgot myself ....

    For a change ...
    I just forgot myself  ...

> For a change ...