Valhalla Ubermod

Christian Borg christian at borgstation.com
Sun Mar 11 23:09:55 CET 2012

Andrew Robinson skrev 2012-03-11 16:00:
> At the risk of setting off GAS in some of you guys, I'm *really*
> loving this plugin, it's got such a wide range of sonic possibilities
> covered so well, and it goes into some really odd hybrid territories
> where it blurs the boundaries between chorus, reverb, delay and
> flanger. Now I've got this and Valhalla Room, I've cured myself of
> that 'I need to spend £10k on high end Lexicon and Eventide gear
> before I'll get the sound I want' feeling that's been bugging me for
> years.
>
> There's some entertaining and interesting reading on the development
> process here:
>
> http://valhalladsp.wordpress.com/
>
> - Andy_R

For f's sake Andy!
Now I just need to get it pronto!  :D

Been looking for something like that for the same reasons. Got the EP-34 by UAD which does
some of what I want but their stuff is expensive (even with the vouchers).
Seems this may fit "like a glooove".
Thanks for the tip!!

--
Christian B

  :: "compress that dissonance, if you dare" ::