Valhalla Ubermod

Andrew Robinson andrew at bml.co.uk
Sun Mar 11 17:20:50 CET 2012

Sure, the author's soundcloud is packed with demos (you might want to
skip the xmas carols though) : http://soundcloud.com/seancostello

The demo versions are unrestricted enough to make a purchasing
decision (they cut out every now and then, apart from that they are
the release versions), and for you to go through the presets (oh, and
there's a clever system for adding presents by cutting and pasting
text files so new ones can be shared easily)

There's also a thread of examples from users (a bit of a mixed bag
style and quality wise though)  here:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=339508&sid=c665a901cc766b4b6f7999d63dcbc62a
(additional text presets also on that forum).

I've bought all 3 of this guy's paid plugins, and would definitely
slap down $50 the next one without even hearing it, his studd really
is that good.

- Andy_R