192khz .. playback fidelity lower than 44.1khz?

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 17:08:56 CET 2012

Ive gone 24/48 (since my music will never be on CD) and I can
definitely tell the difference between 16 and 24 bit.  The 48/44.1 is
virtually indistinguishable, but I use the 48 because I can digitally
hook up my FX processors that run at that internally.

I think having everything digital start to finish makes the biggest
impact, obvious as it is.