DFM1 overdrive

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 16:09:29 CET 2012

Would i get lower audio latency than the beagleboard ? Do you have any
measures for it ? Because if it is the same I don t see the point of
forking twice the price of something I kind of have already ..

On 6 Mar 2012 13:41, "Jay Vaughan" <jayv at synth.net> wrote:

> That would be such an amazing contribution jay.. do it. !!!

Actually, I think it would be sort of more interesting to get things
running on the Open Pandora right now (Angstrom), since the new release of
the Super Zaxxon firmware is *very* performant, and there might be better
opportunities to have some immediate feedback on that front - also, one
thing that I've enjoyed very much in the past is using the Korg/Akai
micro-controllers with the Pandora, and I think that'd be a *real* hit in
the synth-sphere, so maybe it'd be a better way to go .. ?

;
--
Jay Vaughan