Time for change and a bit of advice

Paul Maddox yo at vacoloco.net
Sun Mar 4 15:44:51 CET 2012

All,

 Have decided it's time to sell my guitar and my bass as I'm just not using
them (it's been over a year for both).

  The guitar is a Hammer doublecut in sunburst, worth about £150,
  The bass is a Fender Aerodyne Bass, japanese import with candy apple red
finish and Seymour Duncan 1/4 pounder pickups, worth about £800 (though I
paid more for it + the pickups) and comes with a hard case. I'm not
expecting to get the full £800 for it in todays market, but I want
something reasonable.

 I really don't want to put either on ebay, it's just too full of idiots,
so where would you sell them?

Any recommendations?

Paul