Win a GorF

Paul Maddox yo at vacoloco.net
Sat Jun 30 17:28:45 CEST 2012

No joke, I'm trying to up my facebook reach and also get myself a nice
little ditty for a default pattern;

Win an Assembled GorF sequencer!
The competition is simple, compose a single pattern, using a sequence
that is 8 notes long, each note can be any length you wish (you can
have a different length for each note should the desire grab you).
The winner will receive an assembled and cased GorF MkII and their
pattern will be used as the "default" for future GorFs.
Entries to be received by July 31st, the winner will be chosen by
myself and announced on the 6th of August!
To post an entry, simply post a link on the Vacoloco Facebook page
(https://www.facebook.com/VacoLocoInstruments).
What could be simpler?

Paul