Mac Audio Editor (Peak is dead)

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 14:57:48 CEST 2012

I've been using reaper for a while...but if there is audio editing in
there on the level of Peak or Audacity, I have missed it..

For audio editing on the PC, I use Acoustica by Acon Digital. Not the
biggest name, but the software was cheap and does the job.  Actually,
a lot of my jams are recorded directly into that.

Of course, that doesn't help you Mac folks...

Tony