My latest app released: Rauchfrei Durchstarten

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 11:24:40 CEST 2012

Hey guys, Jay here .. just wanted to let you guys know my latest app
has been released:

For Android:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=at.allaboutapps.medmedia.rauchfreidurchstarten

For iOS:

http://itunes.apple.com/at/app/rauchfrei-durchstarten/id531666543?mt=8

Its no a terribly exciting app - its designed to help German-speaking
people quit smoking (not available in English at the moment), but some
of you guys might be interested in the fact that I used MOAI
(http://getmoai.com/) to build this app for iOS and Android rapidly...
I did the cross-platform host development and implementation of
certain features, others in the company did the design (its not quite
my style, design-wise, but thats how teamwork is sometimes..)

Anyway, just wanted to let you know.  The next app is a pacman-like
game for a major European company, I'll tell you more about it when
the project gets started.  Fun to be making games! :)

j.