Cypress X Rusko - Lez Go (dego's break away rmx)

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Mon Jun 18 18:11:59 CEST 2012

Op 18-6-2012 17:51, Declan Gorman schreef:
> Hey all,
>    I have posted a new track on SoundCloud
> <http://soundcloud.com/dego/cypress-x-rusko-lez-go-degos>. It's a
> remix I did of a track called 'Lez Go' by Cypress Hill & Rusko.
> I'd appreciate it if you had a listen and let me know what you
> think.  Enjoy!

Hey, Declan,

I listened 3x. This is what I think:

* Great production
* Powerful track
* It sounds like an entity
* Good beginning, good ending
* For my taste (because this is not my type of music) a bit
monotonous - but hey, that's a strange remark coming from someone
who loves minimal music...
* Could perhaps benefit from an extra sound, like some sort of
soft, evolving mono synth loop with delay in the background,
starting somewhere in the middle - you could even use that in a
break, for example.

Well done!

--
Gert