Fwd: Tonight sunnO))) in Amsterdam

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Thu Jun 14 17:14:45 CEST 2012

Op 14-6-2012 16:55, K9 Kai Niggemann schreef:

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> *From:* Kai Niggemann <kai_niggemann at me.com
>> <mailto:kai_niggemann at me.com>>
>> *Date:* 14. Juni 2012 16:24:19 MESZ
>> *To:* Music bar <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org
>> <mailto:music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>>
>> *Subject:* *Tonight sunnO))) in Amsterdam*
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Tonight I'll be at melkweg, Amsterdam, watching doom/drone
>> legends sunnO))) do their thang. Anyone coming along?

Would be cool but have to work.

Couple of weeks ago I was looking at a very, very relaxing
summer, although money would be very tight.
Then I got offered two jobs.
Now it'll be the bussiest summer in years. At least I don't have
to worry about having payed for the Minibrute - which is delayed
again and will arrive in 5 weeks now. Grrrmbl...

--
Gert