Happy birthday Andy!

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 21:19:38 CEST 2012

It's a very nice machine, if MPC's don't really excite you and you wondered why everyone else loves them and though you had some sort of mental problem, you will probably like this box. If you are familiar with elektron stuff you will get it pretty easy, I think most of the complaining about it early on had to do with the software not being ready yet. It's a future music machine.