Best iPad keyboard?

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Fri Jun 1 16:46:12 CEST 2012

Op 1-6-2012 15:10, Peter Korsten schreef:

> Speaking of which, though, what are the options for dictation on
> an iPad 2? I remember that Gert did his dictation on an iPhone.

Ha, I wish!

On the other hand, there is a rather nifty application from the
same company that makes my dictation software on the PC (Dragon),
called "Dictation", which actually works rather good.

I have never tried it for "real" translations, though, because
I'm sure the dictionary is limited. There seems to be a Maltese
version. It learns from your voice, so it works better the more
you use it. I would definitely check it.

--
Gert