One for Gert - Minibrute demo

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Sun Jul 29 13:41:25 CEST 2012

Op 29-7-2012 12:50, punkdISCO schreef:
>> Nope. Got an e-mail from the shop. It says 6 (!) weeks...
>
> Blimmin heck!!  It gets longer each time I ask!  Sorry to hear this..
>
> Despite being a French company, YouTube would suggest that they are shipping
> to the USA before their homies..   Just checked a UK site (dv247.com) and
> even this says "Order Now For First UK Shipment" so looks like we don't have
> them yet either..
>
> Very frustrating for you..  Hopefully they will arrive in sunny Holland
> soon..

Hehe, well, I guess there's not much I can do, plus I've got way
too much work until August 14.

To be honest, though, I am really looking forward to make a mini
setup with my Jomox and the "Brute". I will be producing some
nasty rhythm-sectional loopy things (I got a bit inspired by some
bloke called PunkDisco :-)

cheers from the "sunny" Netherlands...

--
Gert