New Track - Wind It Back

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 19:04:56 CEST 2012

On Jul 28, 2012, at 10:05 AM, Joost Schuttelaar wrote:

> On Jul 28, 2012, at 15:17 , Declan Gorman wrote:
>
>>  I have uploaded a new track to SoundCloud called 'Wind It Back' for you to check out.  Enjoy!
>
> Prolific :) cool track, nice drum sounds, and I like the short-decay squarewave synths...

yea it's good. Your drums are legit - which can be one of the hardest parts of d&B - the snare especially, yours reminds me a bit of mistabishi's basketball bounce trick. One thing I would say is play with the melody that starts at 3:15 earlier in the track, it's really nice when it starts with the harmony stuff - would be better served with-in the meat of the track rather than just at the end...