ToAd is "ready to rock" and says says hi.

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Fri Jul 27 19:56:02 CEST 2012

Hi guys,

Here's a "ready to rock" message from Tom. He says hi to all the
music-barians.

Here's a copy/paste from my answer to his e-mail.

Hi Tom!!!

Op 27-7-2012 18:32, tom adam schreef:
 > Hi Gert,
 > Just to let you know I'm installed in China now. If only the
 > language would be a little easier...

Wow, good to hear from you, man! I hope you're having a good time
there, apart from your work. Will you be able to do any music
stuff over there?

 > I'm at the start of a nice project, so I don't think I will get
 > bored here.

Sounds good.

 > It's bloody hot here 35 degrees and more, but the see is near.

Yeah, it's about 30 degrees here, but I'm not sure it will stay
that way. They're expecting thunderstorms, and lower temps.

 > I was swimming with the sharks just a couple of hours ago
 > Not really, but the locals told me to be cautious. Probably
 > because of all the pollution here.

Sounds scary. I know that Jay doesn't like sharks at all...

 > Anyway, say hi to the gang.

Will do.

 > I'll try to keep in touch, but as of next week the sh*t will hit
 > the fan and it will only be work for a couple of months. (minus 1
 > week of holidays in EU)

That's good. At least a couple of days of potatoes, vegetables
and meat balls. Oh, and pommes frites of course

 > Than I'm off to Hawaii to see my sister participate in the Iron
 > Man Triathlon.

Nice Hawaii, and wow, triathlon, that's heavy stuff. Wish her
lots of success.

 > After that I will be an experience richer and look for a new job
 > as I want to spend more time with friends, family and the modular.

I know what you mean. And you've been to China quite often in
recent years. Your modular must be getting jealous

 > Hope all is well at the bar

It's quiet, but still nice to be there. I'm hoping for a jam
session this year. I'm working on my electrical guitar skills
since a couple of months, and I might bring a guitar next time

 > Cheers,
 > ToAd

All the best, talk to you later

PS. By the way, zouden wij eigenlijk niet in het Nederlands horen
te schrijven met elkaar?
PS2. I will copy/paste this e-mail to the bar, so everyone can
read it.