Google V8 engine

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 10:31:59 CEST 2012

FWIW, I decided in the end to give a wirl to angelscript

http://www.angelcode.com/angelscript/

Mainly because it seems extremely easy to integrate. There's OO like
idioms, therefore a straight connection with c++, support otob for VC++,
Xcode and linux without hours if thinkering and at this point what I need
from the scripting engine is small enough to justify trying a new, less
'mature' engine

I'll give feedback if anyone's interested. If I can do what I want, it will
definetly justify a nice little youtube video stunt ;)

/M

http://marc-nostromo.com